If you are among those who enjoy Pinterest, and have been wondering how to sort your boards so they are in alphabetical order, I have the answer for you! Now you can sort your Pinterest boards in one click with a Chrome extension called Pinterest Sort.
Drag and dropping your boards can be time consuming, and not to mention frustrating! Even then it seems when you have a lot of boards it does not work as designed, and your boards end up out of order once again. Pinterest Sort is the fastest, easiest way to sort your boards with just one click!
I spent so much time online trying so many different ways to look up what I was trying to accomplish only to end up frustrated that they were all the same thing or just plain did not work. Here are some of the search terms that I spent so much time trying to find the answer:
- pinterest rearrange my boards alphabetically
- how do i sort my pinterest boards alphabetically
- how do i arrange my pinterest boards alphabetically
I also followed up on some of the suggestions that Google offers on the lower part of the search page such as:
- Can I rearrange my Pinterest boards?
- How do you organize your Pinterest boards?
- How do I get to my board on Pinterest?
- Is there a way to combine Pinterest boards?
Recently I found a great new option to sort your pins within your boards. They now offer what is called “sections” and it is very simple to use. You just follow these steps:
- Click on the board that you want to organize.
- One the top right select “Organize”
- click the pins you want together in a section such as a Vegan board and you want a section called “appetizers”.
- Once you have them all highlighted or clicked on, you will see + Add section towards the left side above your pins.
- Click on that and name your section and you are done!
It is that simple to do a pinterest sort on a board within a board and make it easier for people to find what they are looking for.
Check out my Pinterest boards for Appetizers and feel free to Pin them to your own account for future reference.